Trollbeads information that can inspire your creativity with your own Trollbeads collection. Share your thoughts, be involved and please leave comments!

Folklore and Benefits of Tiger's Eye: A new Trollbead!

Posted by Louise Rogers on Sun, Sep 05, 2010 @ 10:09 AM
Trollbeads Gallery Tiger's EyeTroll bead

With the new Trollbeads release of the Autumn, 2010 beads there were 3 new stone Trollbeads added to the “Precious Stone” category. One of the new stone beads is the Tiger’s Eye.

Tiger’s Eye is a member of the quartz group of chalcedonies.  In using the term “Chalcedony” in stones used jewelry you think of the light blue variation with translucency (another new Trollbeads "Precious Stone" bead) but there are actually a few other stones in this group , a few being agates, onyx, jaspers and tiger’s eye. It is one of the chatoyant gemstones. Chatoyancy exhibits a changeable silky luster as light is reflected within the thin parallel fibrous bands. This effect is due to the fibrous structure of the stone’s material.

The Tiger’s Eye stone is mined in Western Australia, South Africa, USA, Canada, India, Namibia, and Burma and it was all originally metamorphic rock. Metamorphic rock is the result of the geological transformation of an existing rock type. “Metamorphic” means a changing in form. While deep in the earth’s crust the existing heat, pressure and chemical changes all contributed to the metamorphism.  Through millions of years of erosion and layers of uplifts the rocks are eventually.  Tiger’s Eye has beautiful lateral striations and depending on how the stone is finished, it can look like miniature landscapes.

As with the other stones that Trollbeads has chosen for its “Precious Beads” group, Tiger’s Eye has folklore and legends associated with its history.  Trollbeads has a strong affiliation with folklore in their beads and the Tiger’s Eye fits well with Trollbeads philosophy for chosingTrollbeads designs and Trollbead materials. Many legends about quartz say that wearing tiger's eye (which is a form of quartz) is beneficial for health and spiritual well being. Legend also says it is a psychic protector.  Tigers Eye is also believed to be great for business and that it helps achieve clarity of thought. One Tiger Eye meaning assures the correct use of power, courage, grace and the ability to see clearly and without illusion. All of which clears the way before you to allow your success to enter your life.  Too often, those that come into money after a long lack of money in their life, tend to be abusive with the power that the new found money brings. These newly rich tend to shun those they knew most of their life and tend to be unkind to those with less money. Tigers Eye healing properties prevents the abuse of power, leaving you better able to get along with everyone involved, which makes relationships with those that work for us much smoother.  Another Tiger Eye meaning creates harmony in your life and is especially suited for anyone seeking peace and calm in their life. Does your mind flit from one thought to another, making it hard to concentrate, impossible to meditate? You should use Tiger Eye to ground yourself because Its presence stills the mind and helps you move deeper into meditation and into being a more calm person.

Tigers Eye Meaning: the best abilities of a tiger

Tiger's Eye (also known as Tiger Eye) draws upon the best qualities of a Tiger allowing you to absorb them into your being to get the most benefit from them.

1) Patience: A tiger can wait patiently for hours or even days until the right opportunity presents itself. In business and in life, patience is a virtue. Often we run head long into a project without doing the proper research or learning and we find ourselves having to backtrack. Allow the tiger eye to bring you clear thinking and insight in to the situation.
2) Focused: A tiger will stay focused on the object he desires for as long as it takes. In business, if we allow ourselves to lose focus, we allow our competition to gain a foothold and we miss opportunities to grow and increase our businesses. A tigers eye Trollbead will keep you focused if you allow it to.

3) Determination: A tiger is totally determined to get what he wants and needs. To be successful in your endeavors you need to be determined and wearing the Tiger’s Eye Trollbead will give you the calmness of mind to be determined.  Learn from the tiger and allow the tigers eye gemstone to help maintain and increase your determination is all aspect of life and business.

After writing this I am going to go put some Tiger's Eye Trollbeads onto my Trollbeads necklace! I could definately use some calmness and order in my mind!

Topics: 2010 Autumn Trollbeads Release, Tiger's Eye Trollbead, Troll, Troll beads, trollbeads, Trollbead

New Trollbeads Include "Golden Quartz" A Precious Stone Bead.

Posted by Louise Rogers on Tue, Aug 24, 2010 @ 14:08 PM

Trollbeads Golden Quartz bead.Trollbeads has recently introduced a new group of Glass, Silver and natural Stone Trollbeads.  This new introduction, is referred to as the new “Autumn 2010 Release Trollbeads”. The new beads were  delivered to its top tier retailers, consisting of Platinum, Gold Plus and Gold Premier dealers across the United States.  The Troll collectors responses have been overwhelming and these dealers are already running low.  Each of the top tiered dealers are allowed 25 of each new design to start with and through a few discussions with other Troll retailers I have found the "Golden Quartz" Precious Stone bead and the "Blue Azure" Glass Trollbead are the hottest new beads of the bunch. 

From my standpoint I favor the Golden Quartz.  It is a new addition to the Trollbeads Precious Stone collection and like the other stones in this category it has qualities and features only a natural stone can have.  From a design perspective it is valuable addition because there are multiple tones of gold with this single bead and this makes is so usable.  In our first shipment of the Autumn Release 2010 Trollbeads we received  Golden Quartz in very light gold tines (imagine a light Corona beer) to a very dark gold (imagine a hearty dark ale) and all the tones in between.  Then imagine what you can do with these Trollbeads!  Trollbeads has only about one or two major new bead releases each year and with each new release that come in my first reaction is to see how the new beads can be used by a collector to utilize the older beads.  With each new release there are new and fascinating combinations to be made.  The new "Golden Quartz" will work very well with all of the Amber Trollbeads and especially well with the retired Trollbeads, the Tiger and Tortoiseshell Glass beads.  The Golden Quartz is so neutral yet so warm, I am sure it will be one of the great transitional Trollbeads.   It is also the first of the faceted Precious Stone Trollbeads to have its facets reflect and shimmer, like a bright yellow diamond.

The qualities of the Golden Quartz are as intriguing as any of the Troll natural precious stone beads.  The historical legends of all precious stones make them a perfect material to be used in Trollbeads and the Golden Quartz bead is no different. So much of Trollbeads is about myths and legends.  "Golden Quartz" is known primarily as a stone of success therefore if you are looking to create or grow a business if you wear this stone it will help increase your productivity and creativity. The "Golden Quartz" is a great stabilizer in stressful times and it helps ward off laziness and depression.

You can see in the photo below I have mixed new Trollbeads with old Trollbeads and what a great combination they have made.  Besides the new Trollbeads I have used the "Deep Bubbles" (make sure to find one with light blue bubbles) and "Khaki Stripe", (again make sure you find a "Khaki Sripe" with light blue instead in the stripe instead of Khaki. The blues I have found look great with the new "Light Blue Shadows.  There is always a variety of tones in with each Trollbead so you can find the ones that look best. We can help you with that is you would like!

Trollbeads  New Beads Used with older Trollbeads

Topics: 2010 Autumn Trollbeads Release, Autumn 2010 Trollbeads release, Troll beads, trollbeads, Trollbead

NEW RELEASE Trollbeads=A Very Busy Week in Review

Posted by Louise Rogers on Sun, Aug 22, 2010 @ 09:08 AM

New Trollbeads Bracelet from Trollbeads gallery

It has been a hectic week for all Trollbeads collectors and dealers alike! The price increase and the new Trollbeads has been full of highs and lows.  We can all agree this is an amazing release of new beads.  I can't wait to work with the beads and create bracelets using old beads along with the new.

On Trollbeads Gallery Forum our members are sharing their new beads and bracelet designs.  There is one image with warm tones using the new Red Symmetry bead and the retired Tiger bead.New Beads!

The price increase has been a confusing issue for stores and websites and I have discovered that although the price change does not have to be completed until the 30th, we were asked by TrollbeadsUS to make the changes immediately. It was confusing to me as they mentioned the cahnges would go into effect on the 16th  and should be completed by the 30th.  I just read the 30th. In the past I believe we were given one date so there wasn't any confusion before.  My apologies goes out to any Trollbeads website or Trollbeads dealers for not understanding the pricing
schedule (I still don't) but I will be attempting to get the prices changed this week.TrollbeadsGallery.com 's prices will be changing as soon as my webmaster reports in!

As some of you know I was in New York last week on business while all of this was taking place with no internet connection!! Knowing I was not in town, my web assistant loaded the new beads on the site but unfortunately downloaded them all from the Denmark site. This created confusion because the pricing is different and I want to apologize to anyone that was effected by this. 

Regarding Unique Beads:  As you know, when we have released new Unique beads at an assigned time there is a horde of people all trying to buy the same beads and because of the way the site works, it doesn't show as sold until the bead is paid for.  This means one bead can sell at the same time to many people.  To prevent this from happening we will be adding smaller groups of beads and not announcing it as a large release. I will also be adding by ones and twos so keep your eyes on the site!  For my Forum members I will announce new beads "groups" by posting an image of a single unique bead as I did this week. New Unique beads.

Trollbeads Fest is gearing up and more and more plans are coming together. Please remember the event is limited to first come - first serve.  I would hate any of my Forum friends to miss out. We will have many, many unique beads and I'm sure we'll have a few drag down fights over them so that will be fun to watch! (Smile) The collectibles in the gift bag alone makes it worth it!  The dinner on Saturday night can only hold 150 and promises be a great event with fun awards along with a welcome to New Bedford from the Mayor! Register at http://trollbeadsfest.eventbrite.com .  It's coming way tooooooooo fast! 

Topics: 2010 Autumn Trollbeads Release, Trollbeads Gallery, Troll, Troll beads, trollbeads, Unique Trollbeads, Trollbead, new introductions

Trollbeads Announces New Bead Release for Autumn 2010

Posted by Louise Rogers on Tue, Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:08 PM

Trollbeads New Release silver Earth bead,Troll beads at Trollbeads Gallery.Word has just come from Trollbeads U.S. that a new Trollbead release will out to Premier Platinum Trollbeads dealers by August 16th-17th. Trollbeads Gallery will send out an email the second we get them in.

We have not been given marketing images yet so I can't show you how beautiful they are but I can give a description.  First, you all know they are re-releasing the beautiful old Earth Bead, designed by Nicholas Aagaard, a member of the third generation of the famous Trollbeads family.  Earth is a large scale Trollbead and quite handsome.  It's a great bead for men but will work well on necklaces and large bead bracelets for everyone! I can't wait to see the Earth bead on the leather necklaces.

The new glass bead sets are wonderfully different.  Two sets of 6 beads each, available separately.  One set has the tones of a "lake in the forest in autumn". Two of the beads have a wonderful thick glass swirl on the surface and two of the beads are Flower beads.  The other set of new glass beads are like tiny canvases of contemporary art.  Red, Green and other strong colors and will be sure to add a spark of color to your holiday bracelets and autumn bracelets.

There is a new set of silver horoscope zodiac beads.  Each bead is a tiny sculpture and they are all very Troll like in their style and detail. The rams head is another very masculine bead and until I see the beads in person, I can't comment on the others but I can't wait to see them!  Also in silver are 3 new "shape" or design beads and I think they will be great for men or woman.

There are 3 new Precious Stone beads.  Golden quartz, which is GORGEOUS!!!!  It is faceted and will give texture, warmth and  sparkle to your jewelry designs.  Chalcedony and Tigers Eye is in the smooth stone finish and the same size as the smooth version of the Rose Quartz bead.  All three new stone Trollbeads are such great additions to the Precious Stone group which like so many other reasons, places Trollbeads so far above any of the competing bead lines. 

It may seem like a long wait in Troll time but in a week's time we will have them!

Thank you Trollbeads for another phenomenal batch of beads!!

Topics: 2010 Autumn Trollbeads Release, Troll, Troll beads, trollbeads, Trollbead, new trollbeads releases, new introductions, Earth Bead re-release