Trollbeads information that can inspire your creativity with your own Trollbeads collection. Share your thoughts, be involved and please leave comments!

2015 People's Bead Contest, Easter Trollbeads & other News!!

Posted by Louise Rogers on Tue, Mar 17, 2015 @ 11:03 AM

Easter Trollbeads GalleryAnyone who has lost their local retailer recently and is worried about the future of Trollbeads...WORRY NO LONGER!  We have been inundated with new collectors and new customers at Trollbeads Gallery and have had conversations with Trollbeads that they are finding similar success.  So much so that the worldwide demand for the Mother's Day Rose and the Good Luck Bracelet has been out of stock! As much as Trollbeads International planned and as much as they created they could not keep up with the worldwide demand.  If you know me you know I can be like a Mother Lion if my customers can't get what they want so I had my dander up...much to the chagrin of the wonderful people at Trollbeads US. After I was told the situation I was a bit more understanding.  Then I sat back and realized what this all means and am so thrilled for Trollbeads that the action continues to the point of being sold out!  For those of you who have waited, fear not the beads and bracelets are on their way!

The NEW 2015 Easter Trollbeads will be shipping on this Friday and they are now on Trollbeads Gallery so go take a peek!  I was thrilled to see no new Bunnies and happy to see Dragon goodies! How great is the Trollbeads imagination??  A Dragon Egg so darn cute it has scales!  To me Trollbeads has always had an element of the fantastical -meaning fantasy, fairy tales and magic all rolled into beads and these new Dragon beads and lock do it for me!  I for one will be sporting them as I have a very sweet and meaningful Dragon thing with my grandson Asher.  When he was 4 I told him all about a little boy who discovered a Dragon Egg on our beach after a hurricane had blown all the sand out to sea.  The story would continue each time I saw him and it still brings a smile to my face.  Asher is now 13 so I don't know if he still feels the same way but I will tell you the first Trollbead he ever wanted was the Lucky Dragon and he wore him on a leather necklace!  Now you might be wondering how long can a dragon story go on but consider the issue of that child trying to bring a baby dragon home to Colorado on a plane. Asher's eyes got so big at this point I can still see him as he wondered if what I was telling him actually happened. He suggested he could sneak him on board in his back pack. I asked him "what would happen if he sneezed? It could start a fire!"  I know I have gone on a little long on our baby dragon but that is what Trollbeads is all about.  Creating a collection of beads that keeps your life's little stories as close to your heart as the big ones.

2015 Easter Eblast vs2

Don't forget you only have until March 19th to get a FREE Trollbeads bracelet when you order a clasp!!  Order your clasps here and save $46.00!!  We have had outstanding response so please do not miss out on this opportunity!

Last but not least a large image of Asher's Egg!  Otherwize known as the Dragon Egg!

11477 Dragon Egg aAnd once the egg was hatched....a baby Dinosaur!

describe the image

Get your pencils out and start designing your "People's Bead"!  The contest has begun and the details are below!

2015 Peoples Bead

Topics: trollbeads, People's Bead Contest, 2015 Easter Trollbeads

March is a Big Month For Trollbeads!!

Posted by Louise Rogers on Thu, Mar 05, 2015 @ 10:03 AM

Trollbeads Gallery Good Luck bracelet

As discussed in my last blog the brand new Starter Bracelet "Good Luck" will start shipping March 6th and it proves to be a very popular item!  We started offering them on Trollbeads Gallery on February 17th and the sales have been overwhelming!  With "Starter Bracelets" Trollbeads likes to offer a complete kit with chain, lock and both a silver bead and a glass bead at an enticing entry level price of $119.00. I think we all know many Trollbeads collectors love Ladybugs (judging from the demand of unique Ladybug beads!!) and one side of the "Good Luck" lock boasts a Ladybug!  With a starter bracelet the direction it takes is totally up to you!

If you are a new collector (and we have noticed there are lot of newbies lately) you may be thinking "But I already have a chain and lock."  Well I am here to tell you that almost all the collectors I know NEVER stop at one bracelet and having a chain waiting to be filled is like having a box of chocolates waiting to be eaten!! On our very popular forum for collectors, Trollbeads Gallery Forum, many people have upwards of 10 bracelets and climbing so you know they have all taken advantage of the bracelet specials!  Speaking of bracelet specials...there is a "Bracelet Special Event" coming up soon!!

On March 12-19 you can receive a free chain (a $46 value) when you purchase a lock of $56 or higher.  This is a favorite event of many collectors so get ready to indulge yourself!!  See information below!

Trollbeads Gallery Free Chain

Another March release that we are already enjoying is the "Party Time" bead.  The bead was created to honor Italy and was originally called "Festeggiamo" but in the U.S. it is the Party Time bead.  As you can see from our necklace design below it goes so well with many of the glass Trollbeads.  It had a harlequin design in blue and the other tones are soft pastel colors with minimal glitter.  Created as a limited edition is retails for $34.00.

Trollbeads Gallery party ti

Another small introduction!!  The Trollbeads Easter Release comes on March 20th!!!  An Easter Collection that is traditional and mystical all at the same time!  There is a fun new Dragon Lock, a new Tassel bead, an Easter Dragon bead and a Dragon Egg bead!  When it is closer to release I will write another blog with more details! It's always fun to see the world through the imagination of Trollbeads.

Trollbeads Gallery Easter Bracelet

Trollbeads next big special to start thinking about comes in April.  Many collectors look forward to this event and it is a great chance to catch up on new releases.  From April 10-16 you can purchase 3 beads and get a 4th free!  Make your list and get ready!!

PS: News on the "Mother's Day Rose"!  We have sold out twice now and TrollbeadsUS was out and had to re-order also but fear not we have them back in stock!! I am intriqued as many people who purchased one have come back to buy more!  It is a remarkable bead with deep red by the core and pink petals showing incredible visual depth.  I think it is one of those glass Trollbeads you have to see and hold before you realize its beauty. 

Happy Trolling for now!!

Topics: Trollbeads Free Bracelet Event, 2015 Easter Trollbeads